This release includes the following enhancements:
All applications have been migrated from .NET framework 3.5 to 4.5, which represents Microsofts latest.
While there will be no immediate differences experienced by our users, this is a continuation of our efforts to upgrade our foundation tools to the latest Microsoft offers and positioning our development team to leverage the longterm functionality and performance benefits the new framework offers. This migration supports our continued committment to offer our customers the best tools to manage their business.
The list of applications migrated includes:
- clients.innroad.com (Booking Engines)
- connect.innroad.com (Web service for on-premise interfaces)
- Service Engines for GDS interfaces
(back to top)
Moneris Payment Gateway
A new payment gateway – Moneris – has been added to innCenter, offerring our customers additional payment processing options, including Canadian processing and Pin and Chip transaction support.
Clients interested in using the Moneris payment gateway should contact Client Services and will require signing up for Moneris payment processing.
Please note the following details specific to Moneris:
- “Card Holder Name” is a required field to process Card Present transactions (in billing section)
- Same is the case with Folio Billing Information and Payment details pages
- Pin and Chip functionality is supported only with Internet Explorer browsers
(back to top)