The enhancements are as follows
Minor bug fixes and Enhancements (innCenter)
Booking Engine Enhancements
1) Minor bug fixes and enhancements
- Monthly Rates: A client level option was provided to set criteria for a long stay period. Once set, any reservation created with more than those number of days is treated as a long stay and the necessary monthly rates are applicable. The Rate Details page has been enhanced to allow the creation of monthly rates.
- Lock Period: When part of a reservation is in the locked period, the entire reservation is being treated as locked. The reservation can now be extended provided the date of extension is not locked. Folio items can be voided, adjusted and added only if the effective date is not locked.
- Group Pickup: Improvement in the performance of the Rooming List and pickup screens.
- Pick Room Page: In the Room Assignment page, when a user selects “—Select—“ option in the Room Class dropdown and clicks on “Select” Button in the button panel, the system would show an error message. This has been fixed.
- Reservation Details: When the user presses the F5 (refresh) key, an error message would appear. This has been fixed.
- Folio Name: Apostrophe is no longer allowed in the folio name.
- Tape Chart: In the monthly view of the tape chart, pressing the move next button will now move the chart 28 days. For an 11 day period it moves the chart 7 days out, same as before.
2) Booking Engine Enhancements
- Guest Profiles: A guest profile is created for reservations through the booking engine when the property level option ("Create Guest Profile for Online Bookings") is selected.
We will continue to keep you updated on system enhancements . Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions for future enhancements.