To search for reservations, guests, quote, etc, click the ‘Reservations’ button to open the Reservations Menu. Clicking the button opens the following screen:
There are a few different ways to search. The window opens to the Basic Search screen from which you can search by any of the fields listed, or use more than one field simultaneously to narrow your results. Use the advanced searches when looking for more complicated items.
From the Basic Search window:
- Guest Name: Search by first or last name to see list of all reservations and quotations.
- Property: Selecting one particular property will narrow the list of results down to the property level. Searching by Room is also available once a Property has been selected.
- Account Name: Enter the name of an account (i.e. Group or Corporate Account) to search for reservations associated with that account.
- Reservation #: Searching by reservation number will open a particular reservation. You can also search for Cancellation Numbers and External Reservation Numbers using this field.
- Credit Card: Find reservations based on the last 4 digits of the the guest’s credit card number, when used within a reservation as a guarantee method or payment method.
- Account #: Enter the account number assocated with a Group or Corporate Account to search for reservations associated with the account.
When you are finished entering in your information, just click “Go” to view reservations.
Clicking one of the letters in the alphabetical list will limit your results to reservations with guests or contacts with first or last names beginning with that letter.
(back to top)