To create a New User, complete the following steps:
- Click the “Admin” button
- Click "Users"
- Click "New User" at the bottom of the screen
- Enter all items marked in red
- Click "Add Entitlements" and the ‘Role Picker’ window will appear
- Select the appropriate entitlement for the new user in the ‘Roll Picker ‘ window by moving Roles from the ‘Available Roles’ box to the ‘New Roles’ box. A user can be entitled to one or more Roles.
For example, a front desk agent may also need to have the role of a night auditor, but you may not want your entire front desk staff entitled with the night auditor role.Click on the appropriate Roles in the ‘Available Roles’ box then click on the ‘ > ’ to move the selections to the ‘New Roles’ box.
Click on the ‘ >> ‘ to move all Roles to the ‘New Roles’ box. Similarly, to deselect the Roles for the User and move Roles back to the ‘Available Roles’ box, click on ‘ < ‘ or ‘ <<‘.
- Click "Done" to exit the ‘Role Picker’ window
- Click "Done" at the bottom of the screen to save and exit the user details.
The New User can retrieve their password as follows:
- Go to www.inncenter.com
- Enter the ‘Client Code’ and ‘User Name’
- Click ‘Forgot your password?’
- The password will be instantly sent to the e-mail address listed for the New User.
(back to top)